Friday 30 September 2011

Power of Music

One song can overwhelm you with feelings so much so that when the music stops you crave for more. I often get that with songs. Music for me sets a tone and a mood, when I hear certain songs I can't help but let my mind wonder. I like to match the songs to scenes from a film I have created in my mind. Most people say they love music and I am not denying them that passion but sometimes I wonder how much people really let the music take over them. I find it can provide me with a momentary escape from reality. I have never been taught the piano but I often find myself there making up songs just because of the pure enjoyment. I really hope that everyone experiences this feeling from a song or a piece of music because it is so gratifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment