Wednesday 1 December 2010

Winter

Winter has certainly arrived in England and doesn’t everyone know about it!? I cannot believe how cold it is; minus degrees nearly all day long! Weather wise this is definitely the worst time of year. I am not a huge fan of the snow; it brings our country to a complete stand still which seems slightly absurd for the twenty first century. The contrast of heat indoors and outdoors means that once you have wrapped up warm to tackle the icy air as soon as you are inside the heating hits you and makes you burst into an uncomfortable sweat. The only benefit is that it allows for some scenic photography. Yesterday morning at my home in Sussex I braced the cold to take some pictures of my garden and it was freezing! However these pictures are just a few of the ones I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment